Brantford Red Sox Openings
Interested in sports operations/media? The Brantford Red Sox are currently seeking applicants for the following roles. Experience is preferred, but willing to train the right candidates:
COMMUNICATIONS (website & SOCIAL MEDIA)
- shoot, edit and manage photo and video content
- document all Brantford Red Sox home games, sales and marketing events/campaigns, behind-the-scenes opportunities and other projects as assigned
- Work collaboratively with communications/social media staff on photo/video content
- Responsibilities include announcing starting lineups, player at bats, operating stadium PA and music system, and reading prepared marketing and advertising announcements
- Must possess good communication skills and a clear speaking voice.
- Announcing or broadcasting experience is an asset
- Responsibilities include scorekeeping on Pointstreak online scoring system & operating ballpark scoreboard
- Must possess knowledge of baseball rules and scoring
- Opportunities include operating, producing, hosting Youtube live stream broadcast
- Must possess knowledge of audio & video production, live streaming, and YouTube platform
Game Day Experience
- Assist with game day activities, on and off field entertainment, kids club
All of the above positions require availability for Brantford Red Sox home games (approximately 3-4 hour commitment per game). The IBL regular season runs from mid-May to late August , with playoffs to follow.
Interested parties: please email Connie Pomerleau with a brief summary of your qualifications and experience.
The Brantford Red Sox were founded in 1911 and have won 15 Intercounty Baseball League titles. Follow @IBLRedSox on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Threads, and TikTok. Stream previous Brantford Red Sox games on demand on our @IBLRedSox YouTube channel.