Road Warrior Red Sox
The Brantford Red Sox have a very busy week ahead in this year's compact IBL schedule. The Sox play 5 games in the next 7 days, with 4 of them on the road:
- Tuesday August 3 - the Red Sox visit the Baycats for a 7:30 pm game at Coates Stadium in Barrie
- Wednesday August 4 - the Red Sox host the Baycats in Brantford's lone home game this week, game time is 8 pm at Arnold Anderson Stadium
- Friday August 6 - the Red Sox visit the Panthers for a 7:30 pm game at Jack Couch Park in Kitchener
- Saturday August 7 - the Red Sox visit the Majors for a 7:45 pm game at Labatt Park in London
- Sunday August 8 - the Red Sox wrap up the week in Toronto against the Maple Leafs, 2 pm at Christie Pits
On Wednesday it's Meet The Author night! Get to the ballpark early and meet Brock Greenhalgh, a native of Chatham and author of “Hard Road to Victory: The Chatham All-Stars Story"! Brock has been telling the story of the 1934 Chatham All-Stars Baseball Team for the past 30 years. His passion for the team and their important accomplishments is rooted in three goals: tell the story of the Chatham All-Stars; raise funds for Black History causes in Chatham, Ontario; and create a movement to earn the team their due recognition with induction into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame.
Tickets for Wednesday night's game are available at the gate and at brantfordredsox.com/tickets. If you're unable to join us at Arnold Anderson Stadium be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and enable notifications so you won't miss the game's live stream, Reece Doumani and Colin Ward will have the call at 8 pm.
The Brantford Red Sox were founded in 1911 and have won 15 Intercounty Baseball League titles. For all the latest news follow the Red Sox on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Subscribe to the Brantford Red Sox YouTube channel for live streaming of games this season.